Monday, October 5, 2009

Walmart reintroduces Hard Candy


If you follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/macgal74

A weeks or so ago I tweeted about Walmart now carries the brand Hard Candy that was discontinued:
I purchased so far two blushes and a lip plumper and I am loving them so far!!
I bought the pink blush in “Living Doll” and I have used it everyday since…I swear it’s a dup for Stark Naked by Mac
Which is a favorite of mine! The brown blush which name escape me at the moment…I have not tried cause I’m stuck on living doll.
Price range for this line is from $5.00-$10.00 and I definitely planning on purchasing more items. I think the quality still exists for this brand even
Though being sold at wal-mart. I have noticed its not at every wal-mart it seems only a select few carry this line but I encourage you to go
And check it out;)

No comments: