Monday, October 5, 2009

ULTA Haul



Here is a haul from the last two weeks from ULTA on a few trips also look in your magazines ulta often puts $5 off $10 and over purchases in
Various magazines. Here is what I picked up:
Loreal nude nail color
Jergens natural Face glow in Medium ( I love this as I am mighty pale in the winter)
Maybelline expert eyes wipes
Neutrogena lip gloss ( I do not like this at all, the smell the taste the feel ick)
Rimmel Mousse Blush in Juicy Lychee (this is such a pretty color and has such a nice finish…check these out! Very similar to Maybelline mousse blush
Rimmel Primer in 001…not sure how I feel about this primer…I’ll get back to ya!
Revlon colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Neverending Nude…I love love love this lipglaze…far better than sticky MAC glass etc This is the perfect nude lip glaze, feels great on
Doesn’t dry your lips…I am loving Revlon lately!! They have really stepped up the plate with the “Colorstay series”!
Revlon Colorstay mineral eyeshadow
Revlon cream shadow in “Twilight”
Covergirl Lashblast length ( I really don’t like this mascara at all!! I love the original lash blast and the Maybelline lash stylist
Which extends my lashes 100%...this unfortunately does not…*sigh* very disappointed!

2 comments:

Ashwini said...

Great Haul!! I'm gonna have to try the Rimmel blush and the Colorstay line now. I think Colorstay has become quite a cult classic, so time to sip the Koolaid I guess. ;)

http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

Absolutely the colorstay collection is amazing for the price!!