Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween Costume Idea!!




What is everyone thinking of for a Halloween costume this year?
I came up with several ideas and narrowed it down to Queen of Hearts,Goth Vampire and 70s costume.
I always loved Pam Grier as Foxy Brown and Beyonce as Foxy Cleopatra….so this year I am going as
Foxy Cleopatra….Sexy Suga!!
This is such an easy costume, Afro in your hair color, Gold makeup look, Foxy necklace
And a 70s outfit that can be found at your local goodwill or ebay.
I will post some pics soon of what I got and the makeup look.
I love the 70s and this is my little homage to the 70s;)

3 comments:

Clearly Beautiful Blog said...

Terrific idea! I agree, it's so easy and foolproof. And I have the same skin color like Beyonce so this makes much more sense for me than being a pale Geisha LOL. Thanks!! :)

Kat said...

Same here….it works for me being olive skinned and it’s so easy all I needed was the afro wig and foxy necklace and then I’m
Going to the thrift store to look for 70s clothes. Have fun with it!!

goraya said...

Add fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables in your summer skin care plan. These fruits and fresh vegetables are full of essential nutrients and free radical fighting antioxidant properties which help to keep your skin cool in hot summer season.
For more information on skin care visit Gulf Coast Dermatology