Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rimmel Love and Sale




From left to right>>>Airy Fairy,Celeb and Kasbah

I heard about airy fairy on youtube and decided to check out a few other colors...
I love airy fairy and I think Celeb is gonna look great when I have a tan...

Next review will be the Milani colors I found...starting with a little color called Sugar Rim...anyone find drugstoe finds they are excited about this week?








CVS is having a sale this week on Rimmel Lip Products:Buy 1 get one Free

www.cvs.com

2 comments:

Orla said...

I also went on a Rimmel spree this weekend and I picked up pink champagne and nude delight lipstick (which is new and exactly like MAC blankety) and then I bought a Yes To Carrots body scrub which smells like baby powder ;)

Kat said...

Thanks for the tip on Yes to Carrots I was thinking of trying it!! and I love Rimmel surprised at the quality;)