Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bronze Goddess (My favorite Bronzers)










I was going through my collection to pull out my bronzers for the upcoming summer season...Here are some of my favorites:)

Princessa Bronzer Brush (CherryCulture.com)
V Secret Radiant Shimmer Eye Palette in Heat Mirage
Elf Natural Radiant Blusher and shimmer facial whip
Loreal Sublime Face Glow
Sugar Tint (oil free tinted moustirizer
Mary, Kate and Ashley Bronzer on the Go
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess (Soft shimmer loose powder)
Rimmel Dare to Bare (Face and Body illuminator in Beachy Queen)
Milani Sunset Duos (Sunset Glow)
Physicians Formula (Bronzing and Face Powder in Moonlight)
Dream Mousee Bronzer in (Sun Glow)
Jane Shimmer Bronzer in (Sedona)Wet N Wild Bronzer in (Acapulco Glow)
Jane Be Pure Mineral Bronzer (Twilight Sands)
Prestige Skin Loving Minerals in Glam Tan
Sephora Sun Disk

No comments: