Monday, April 27, 2009

The List (Borrowed from makeup and beauty blog)

1. Mood:
Hopeful and optimistic….for my future;)
_____ makes me happy:
Charlie;)
2. _____ makes me b*tchy:
Work and selfish people
3. Makeup or beauty confession:
I’m currently wearing less and less makeup… a crime considering I own too much;)
4. Book I’m reading:
True Blood series book 2
5. Three ways to learn from my mistakes:
People tell you who they are believe them, don’t marry or live with the wrong person…SAVE SAVE SAVE!
6. Three makeup products I can’t live without:
Mac Studio Fix in NC40, NARS Madly Blush and Makeup wipes
7. Eyes/lips/cheeks:
I’m wearing Physicans Formula E/S in Baked Sands, MAC painterly paint pot,MAC studio fix stick in NC40, NARS blush in Deep Throat and Full on Lust MAC lipglass
Maybelline lash stiletto/shiseido mascara base
Outfit:
Polka dot dress from Apt 9, Nine West black sandals and Liz clairborne sweater
8. Weekly goals:
Workout, Budget, REUSE RECYCLE, Finish pressing my mineral shadows

No comments: