Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sephora dry oil sprays and the tub was free!




Dry oil spray in Peach Blossom and Guava Passion...not only do these dry oils smell amazing but after a hot shower in the winter spray these babies on and your skin is instantly drenched in oil that drys fast, smells amazing and did I mention your dry winter skin will thank you? I love these!

While in sephora they had a deal if you buy two sephora bath products you get this plastic tub wit hthe sephora logo on it. I decided I will fill it with my LUSH products and when I get in and out of the tub they will be right there for me to grab...Here is a photo that I added with LUSH products...get it a tub of LUSH:)

1 comment:

Tina A. said...

That tub is the cutest thing to put in your bathroom...ever!!!
Just lovely! :)

xx