Thursday, December 17, 2009

Count em 1-2-3...favorite foundations!

1. Korres Wild Rose Foundation in WRF6
2. Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Natural Tan
3. MAC HyperReal Foundation in NC400

I usually reach for one of these foundations on a daily basis. The number 1 Korres Foundation is probably my favorite!!! I first discovered this foundation
By watching LisaSZ09’s video on this… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73lqF24M91Y...
This is her Top 5 favorite foundation videos and her reviews are great!
I immediately went out and got a sample of it and fell in love. It covers so well but blends into the skin well. I was even able to use
This foundation in the summer…my number one choice in the summer is Chanel Bronze Universal hands down but in a pinch this is great also.
2. Revlon Colorstay Foundation….this would be the number 2 foundation range I reach for…all the colors blend well together and overall provide great coverage and for
$9-$11 you cant beat it. A lot of times they have buy one get ones at CVS or various other drugstores and that is when I stock up on them.
3. MAC HypeReal Foundation is a great night out foundation….not only does it give you a lovely glow but applied with a light hand looks amazing and almost as if you don’t have anything on. See pic!

What are your top 3 foundations?


Wearing MAC HyperReal Foundation:

No comments: