Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse:Blush and Foundation


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/Foundation/dream-liquid-mousse.htm

Hey Guys….
Kat again…I have several favorite drugstore brands but Maybelline wasn’t one of them for a long time….Then this little jem came out the
Maybelline Dream Mousse in Liquid Form. First the design of the cap is perfect and virtually mess free….Next the color ranger is good but can be a little
Better. In MAC I’m an NC40, I bought this color in Medium light beige…and it blended into my skin wonderfully.
Also I bought the Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal and layered with MAC’s Stark Naked…..oh my the color came out wonderfully.
ULTA right now is having a sale Buy 2 maybelline products and get one free…So I bought the foundation, blush and colossal mascara all for $10 with the $5 coupon.
Cant beat that right!
Here is the link for ULTA:
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2201020&productId=xlsImpprod1020044&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat80022
Happy shopping everyone!

No comments: