Sunday, May 3, 2009

Eyes, Lips, Face Haul (e.l.f)






This is a recent haul from eyes,lips, face.com
I am really impressed with the stuido line and for the last month I have been on bargain makeup haul. I still love my department store brands but I truly beleive if you can find a brand that works for you and saves you money in the current economy then so be it!!

Heres my haul:
Kabuki brush was free with this order along wit ha subscription to elle magazine;)
Therapeutic conditioning balm in Vanilla Creme
Brightening eye color in Butternut
Duo Eye Cream in Olive

Studio Line:
Contouring blush and bronzer in Blushed and Bronzed
Eyeline and Shadow Stick in Brown/basic
Eye Primer and Sealer in natural/clear
Lip liner and blending Brush in Natural
Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter in Glow/Medium
Elf studio in Nude/Natural

No comments: