Monday, February 9, 2009

A list to brighten your monday...

Found this from another blogger cute;)


Le list
Mood: Calm

Best part of my weekend: Feeling accomplished….and Pre valentines dinner and drinks…love sushi and we had such a good time.

Eyes and lips:MAC in Woodwinked and Phloof…Lips NARS Orgasm

Sometimes I wish I could travel for a living but on my terms and for my own business. I hate being in the same place for too long..drives me mad!

Outfit:Black crop sweater set from Banana Republic, CACHE jeans and boots from Rampage Accessories Banana Republic and Tiffanys.

My favorite feature: My eyes

The story behind my name: Kathleen was a deritive of my great grandmother Katherine

Face product I can’t live without: Clinique Mouisture Surge

What’s for dinner? Leftover potato casserole and chicken

Weekly goals: Clean the house….pack and Prepare for my trip….Get my office organized….

No comments: