Tuesday, December 16, 2008

16 fun facts
1. I am an only child…I have two step brothers but primarily most of my life I have been an only
2. I am a mutt, Croatian, Italian, polish Czech and a few other things mixed in…
3. My favorite wine of all time is Hogue rieseling but I primary love red wines….for health reasons etc
4. From the age of 14-16 I modeled in fashion shows and hair shows for Jose Eber and local salons
5. In my teens I was obsessed with fashion…I wanted to be a fashion designer…I didn’t even get into wearing makeup til I hit my 30s!
6. This Friday Dec 19th I turn 34
7. I get annoyed easily with people…I dotn know why but I do…I just like to be kind and treat others as such
8. Although not now…I used to be extremely shy….head down and all.
9. I prefer summer over any other season
10. I went to college for computer science but would like to do make-up artistry on the side
11. I was engaged when I was 24 and he was the wrong one…wrong wrong wrong….Ive learned its ok to be single and to not be
Married with ten kids by the time you are 30.
12. I have not been to Europe but it is on my new list of places to travel
13. I used to travel across the US as a project manager for a health care company and now work as a QA Analyst instead and no more travel…at least not for the moment!
14. Love all types of animals…my boyfriend and I have cats but I also want a dog…life isn’t complete without animals
15. In my travels for work and pleasure I have been to 48 of the 50 states!
16. As far as food is concerned, I love to eat foods from all over the world..my new obsession is ethipopian cuisine

No comments: